The first developer was hired in July 2016 and was going to, as per agreement, to finish the app by September the same year. Sickness, deaths, imprisonments were his excuses. By November the same year, we had no other choice but to terminate the contract with him.
On November 28th the same year, we hired a new developer named Aleksandr Ischenko . Aleksandr knew about the issues we had with the previous developer and guaranteed us that the same wouldn’t happen again.
But it did. He finished the app weeks after the agreed time, and we had no other choice but to release it to App Store despite its bugs.
For newer phones (iPhones 6 and above), the app works as it should, more or less. For iPads, the app is a nightmare and it’s also quite buggy for iPhone 5s. We do not support any older phones than that.
Aleksandr Ischenko promised us to fix the bugs that occurred, but as he was busy with other jobs, we had to wait for him to find time. And we waited, and waited, and waited. It’s now more than a half year since we launched the app.
Aleksandr stopped replying to us in April 2017. We haven’t heard from him since. He just took our money and left before he had finished the job.
Yesterday we started to look for new developers to fix the issues. We hope that the app will be bug free in a couple of weeks.
By time we will implement more features to it like we did with the Android app, but our main priority now is to have a bug free app.
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.